Core Topics in General & Emergency Surgery: A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice – Print and E-Book
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
- The Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series provides a current and concise summary of the key topics within each major surgical sub-specialty.
- Each volume highlights evidence-based practice both in the text and within the extensive list of references at the end of every chapter.
- Purchase of a print book also includes a downloadable version of the eBook.
- An expanded authorship team across the series includes additional European and World experts with an increased emphasis on global practice.
- The contents of the series have been extensively revised in line with recently published evidence.
- Modern techniques in transplantation and new forms of immunosuppression are emphasised throughout this volume.
- The substantial interest in new organ perfusion and in the preservation techniques in organ donation and transplantation are reflected in a new chapter written by an international expert.
- All the chapters reflect transplant care as a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians working in a collaborative fashion.