Intensive Review for the Emergency Medicine Qualifying Examination (Intensive Review Book & CD Rom)
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A COMPLETE review package for the Emergency Medicine qualifying exam — based on the popular Manhattan Review Course
Based on the acclaimed Manhattan Review Course and drawing on valuable insights from top New York City emergency departments, this review has everything you need to pass the Emergency Medicine written boards on your very first try. Here, you’ll, get a concise walk-through of key emergency medicine topics, board-format Q&A, and a full-color image review with cases on CD — all designed to give you a solid idea of what to expect on exam day.
Intensive Review for the Emergency Medicine Qualifying Examination features a succinct outline format, yet it leaves nothing out, covering the full range of emergency medicine specialties. It all adds up to the ultimate board study companion — one that can help you recall information pertinent to the practice of emergency medicine and approach the exam with confidence.
- Concise yet comprehensive outline-format review of all areas in the American Board of Emergency Medicine core curriculum, packed with insights emergency physicians and residents must know to succeed on the boards
- CD-ROM containing more than 250 board-style questions, answers, and rationales to simulate the actual exame
- 250+ board-style questions and answers
- More than 250 high-yield clinical images, including a section in full color
- Practical approach to emergency medicine exam preparation that refreshes your knowledge, instead of re-teaching what you already know
- Based on the respected Manhattan Review Course, and written by experts from New York City emergency departments