Medicinal Plants of Borneo (Natural Products Chemistry of Global Plants)
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
- Discusses the rich experience in the use of medicinal plants and the wide diversity of Borneo’s botanical resources
- Presents plants with medicinal properties from a scientific perspective
- Provides readers with current information on the chemistry and pharmacology of natural products with pharmaceutical potential
- Covers a range of chemical, botanical and pharmacological diversities
- Forms an important part of the Natural Products Chemistry of Global Plants series due to an increasing global interest in natural products and botanical drugs
Simon Gibbons is Head of the School of Pharmacy, University of East Anglia, UK, and a Professor of Natural Product Chemistry. He was formerly a Professor of Medicinal Phytochemistry at the School of Pharmacy, University College London (UCL).
Stephen P. Teo is a forest botanist with the Forest Department, Sarawak, Malaysia.