Practical Book of Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry-I | B Pharmacy 1st Year 1st Semester Book | Pharmacy Book for B Pharmacy 1st Sem | As Per PCI Regulations
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Practical Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry 1- B Pharma 1st Year 1st Semester Book
Pharmaceutical inorganic Chemistry deals with the monographs of inorganic drugs and pharmaceuticals. This book is designed for B Pharmacy 1st Sem.
Objectives: Upon completion of course student shall be able to:
• Know the sources of impurities and methods to determine the impurities in Inorganic Chemistry B Pharmacy drugs and pharmaceuticals.
• Understand the medicinal and pharmaceutical importance of inorganic compounds in Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry Semester 1 Book.
• Understand Limit tests (Chlorides, Sulphates, Iron, Heavy Metals, Lead, Arsenic).
• Understand identification test (Magnesium hydroxide, Ferrous sulphate, Sodium bicarbonate, Calcium Gluconate Copper sulphate) with the help of this Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry 1Sem B Pharm book.
• Understand Test for purity (Swelling, Neutralizing capacity, Determination of compound).
• Understand Preparation of inorganic pharmaceuticals (Boric acid, Potash alum, Ferrous sulphate).
Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry Book contains practical points based on the Pharmacy Council of India prescribed syllabus and after each Experiment MCQs with Keys; Viva Voce Q. with answer is given for Exercise.
Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry 1st Semester Book designed according to the curriculum of undergraduate courses in pharmacy by Pharmacy Council of India New Syllabus Useful All over India.
We are sure this B Pharmacy 1st Semester Practical Book will be found very useful for B. Pharm. Students, Professor and Pharma industry.